We are a Christian home schooling partnership committed to helping parents train up the next generation of Christian servant-leaders. We provide a Biblically integrated program to encourage growth academically, spiritually, socially, and physically.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
BHSE Vision Statement
Our vision is to see ongoing classes of well-rounded BHSE graduates prepared to teach others what God has taught them by living lives which exemplify Christ.
“And Jesus grew in wisdom, stature, and favor with God and man.” Luke 2:52 NIV “Continue in the things that you have learned, knowing from whom you have learned them, and that from your youth you have known the sacred truths.” II Timothy 3:15 NAS
“All authority is given to me, therefore, go into all the world and preach the gospel, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you, and I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19,20 NAS
BHSE Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired word of God; inerrant and authoritative in the original writings; the final point of reference and authority in all matter of Christian faith and life. (I Tim. 3:16-17, II Pet. 1:20-21)
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Heb. 1:3, II Cor. 13:14)
3. We believe the Father is sovereign and immutable in all His ways, sending His Son to accomplish His will on earth as it is in Heaven. (Deut. 4:39, I Ch. 29:12, Ps. 29:10, Ps. 33:12)
4. We believe Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man and recognize His virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, bodily resurrection and ascension, and reign at His Fatherʼs right hand in glory. (Isa. 9:6-7, Dan. 7:14, Mt. 28:18, Jn. 1:1-2, Col. 2:9, Heb. 1:3, Heb. 12:2)
5. We believe in the ministry and power of the Holy Spirit, as He convicts, regenerates, seals, indwells, guides, and instructs individual Christians empowering the Church to reveal the glory of Christ. (Jn. 14:15-17, Jn. 16:7-15, Rom. 8:11, II Cor. 1:22, Titus 3:5, I Pet. 1:12)
6. We believe in the necessity of salvation for sinful man, by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ, His shed blood and atoning death upon the cross: the only means to the forgiveness of sin and eternal redemption. This grace engenders love, and out of this love grows a desire to serve both God and our neighbor. (Acts 4:12, Rom. 3:21-26, Rom. 5:8-10, Eph. 2:4-10)